Saturday, April 17, 2021

Connie Lynn Interviews Published Author, Sue Sundstrom

Book written by Sue Sundstrom


As I continue my journey of writing my own book to share our Dibbs17 Story, I have had the pleasure of meeting so many fascinating writers.  I've learned a lot by surrounding myself with people that are doing exactly what I am set out to achieve; seeing a book of mine in print.

Sue Sundstrom, a mother of 2 and accomplished author, has become my mentor in publishing and I'm very excited to share HER newest book, "Afternoon Tea with the Moon" that she has launched this week.  Her book is available at Amazon.com!




I am excited to share our interview together with you!  Sue is spiritual-minded, a giving heart, an entrepreneur that helps many others find their passion to move forward, and a driven, faith-filled woman that I have come to admire.   Enjoy this talk as Sue and I share a Cup of Joy while chatting about her new book!

Connie Lynn interviewing Sue Sundstrom about Afternoon tea with the Moon.mp4 from Sue Sundstrom on Vimeo.